Call us at any time, free of charge, at 1-888-LIFE AID and we’ll connect you with a pregnancy support counselor nearest to you. You can talk with someone who has been in your situation or has helped others through it, and can get the support that you deserve. The counselors are familiar with what you are going through. You are not alone.
- If you are not sure if you are pregnant, we can provide you with a free pregnancy test kit.
- We can help you make informed choices and provide counseling to support you every step of the way.
- If you are in school, we can help you find ways to continue your education.
- We can refer you to other supportive agencies for medical care, food, financial help, and any other support you need to care for your baby.
- We can help you with maternity and baby clothing, food and furniture—whatever you need to keep you and your baby healthy.
- If you don’t have a place to live, we can search for temporary shelter for you—a safe place where you can live before and even after your baby is born.
Call us at 1-888-LIFE AID or